Visa requirement -- No visa or entry permit is required for any purpose if you hold any of the following travel documents:
• Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport
• British National (Overseas) Passport
• Hong Kong Certificate of Identity
• Hong Kong Re-entry permit (for entry from the Mainland of China and the region of Macau only)
• Hong Kong Seaman's Identity Book
• Hong Kong Document of Identity for Visa Purposes provided that the document is valid or the holder's limit of stay in Hong Kong has not expired.
• Travel documents bearing one of the following endorsements: "Holder's eligibility for Hong Kong permanent identity card verified.""The holder of this travel document has the right to land in Hong Kong. (Section 2AAA, Immigration Ordinance, Cap. 115, Laws of Hong Kong)"
• Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card.

HKSAR visa requirements for the following foreign countries / territories: - tourist attraction


© 2023 Hong Kong Tong. All rights reserved.